Dr Myers is a Board Certified Allergist and Immunologist
Dr. Rhonda J. Myers specializes in diagnosing and treating a broad spectrum of allergic conditions in children and adults. These include but are not limited to seasonal and year round allergy symptoms, sinus symptoms, asthma and exercise-induced asthma, chronic cough, skin allergies, dermatitis, eye allergies, food allergies and intolerance, insect (venom) allergy/anaphylaxis, anaphylaxis and contact dermatitis.
Dr. Myers provides personalized care to each patient. She takes time to listen to her patients explain their condition and answer any questions they may have. She performs a comprehensive health history and physical examination. She will work with the patient and their family to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Testing may include allergy testing, testing for asthma and exercise induced asthma, patch testing and laboratory testing.
In addition to seeing patients Dr. Myers trains medical students in the art and practice of medicine.
- 1991 – Present: Private Practice Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology Irvine, CA Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California, Irvine
- 1989 – 1991: Fellowship in Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology University of California, Irvine, CA
- 1987 – 1989: Staff Physician Carrillo Community Medical Clinic, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1984 – 1987: Internal Medicine Internship and Residency Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1980 – 1984: Medical School Albany Medical College, Albany, New York
- 1977 – 1980: PhD Molecular Biology University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 1988: Lifetime: American Board of Internal Medicine
- 1991: American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- 2001: American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- 2011: American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- California Society of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Orange County Society of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- University of California, Irvine